LENX has your back
As a marketplace of thousands of individual makers, we are invested in making sure every purchase is a great experience
Do you have any pre-sales questions?
Please login to your account.
Frequently asked questions
Online transactions from any reputable vendor are also protected by SSL certificates (to protect data in transit), firewalls, and regular systems scans. Furthermore, consumers are empowered to add extra security layers to online transactions.
You may have checked out as a guest. To claim an order you purchased as a guest:
- Open your email inbox.
- Locate the email receipt you received when you placed your order. This email is sent from email@example.com
- Click the order number in the first line of your receipt.
- Follow the steps to sign in or create an LENX account.
- Your order is automatically connected to your new LENX account.
If your order is delivered but you haven’t actually received the item, there are a few things you can do.
- Check with neighbours to see if the package was delivered to them accidentally.
- Contact your local post office for help locating the package. Provide them with the tracking number, delivery service name, and your delivery address. You may have to reach out to the seller to get some of these details.
- Ask the seller if they’ll assist you by opening a claim with the delivery service.
LENX is the global marketplace for unique and creative goods. It’s home to a universe of special, extraordinary items, we aim to bring the most innovative to you.
In a time of increasing automation, it’s our mission to keep human connection at the heart of commerce.
The easiest way to review your order information is to log into your account. To check the status of your order, please see below:
Note: If you checked out as a guest you can track your order as well as start a return just by filling out the “Track My Order” form at the top of this webpage.
Due to unforeseen circumstances, we are experiencing delays with final delivery. Please allow an additional 2 business days from the time of your original estimated arrival date for final delivery.
|If you signed in or created an account when you checked out:|
|If you checked out as a guest:|
If you choose to cancel an order that was purchased online that you have not yet received, please chat now to one of our helpful colleagues using our Webchat.
Looking for some quick answers? Interested in learning more about some features on our site? The Help Centre is the place for you!
We have a team standing by to help you with any problem you may have.
Trust and safety team
Our Trust and Safety Team works continuously to ensure the safety of our marketplace and enforcement of our house rules.
Our commitment to your privacy and security.
At LENX we care deeply about privacy. We believe in transparency, and we’re committed to being upfront about our privacy practices, including how we treat your personal information.
All credit card information sent to LENX is encrypted using Transport Layer Security technology (TLS) and tokenised with our credit card processors. LENX stores no sensitive credit card information.
LENX has a robust list of requirements each shop must meet to remain on our platform. This ensures that troublesome shops are removed and your buying experience stays protected.