The Jimu TankBot Kit is the first Jimu Robot that runs on treads. It also has an infrared sensor that allows it to follow your commands to pick up, or maneuver around objects. UBTECH’s Jimu Robot TankBot Kit gets you rolling with robotic construction and coding. Just use the free Jimu Robot app on your iPad or iPhone for 3D step-by-step instructions to program smooth, life-like movement of your tank-treaded TankBot’s six robotic servo motors. The kit gives you an extensive array of interlocking pieces that snap together, so you can build this pre-designed character or anything else you can imagine.
The TankBot introduces some entertaining new features to the Jimu Robot system. In addition to having a vehicular treaded moving array, TankBot is the smartest Jimu Robot yet. That’s because it includes an infrared sensor that tracks lines and senses objects to maneuver around, or to pick up and move with the first-ever Jimu Robot grab-and-lift function. Plus you can continue to employ the app’s intuitive programming function to devise an endless sequence of actions for TankBot.
- Interlocking pieces snap together without tools to create pre-designed characters or your own designs
- Intuitive programming via an app on your iPhone or iPad animates your robotic creation
- Use pre-programmed actions or program your own by posing, recording, and playing back movements
- Convenient Bluetooth wireless connection between TankBot and your iOS device
- Upload and share photos or videos of your robot’s antics with the Jimu Robot community
- Jimu Robot enthusiasts around the world can “like” and be inspired by other robotic creations